• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Massive Colour Difference between adobe xd app and preview link in browser!?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I am designing a website in Adobe XD with bright, saturated yellow tones and food photos for a client right now.

In the app itsself and in the normal preview (command + enter button) everything looks fine and as it should be. But when I create the preview link to send it to the client for feedback – and open it in the browser – the website looks completely diffferent concerning the colours… the yellow tones are a lot more desaturated and the photos do not look crisp enough at all. This is a massive problem concerning CI-Colours and Photo Style…

I attached two screenshots (Adobe XD app and preview link in browser).

How can this be? And what is the solution for this? I never had this problem on any other projects before…

Thank you & Best wishes,

Ben

TOPICS
Design , Import and export , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They also looks difference on Microsoft Photo editor on my machine. PNG have some problems with different browsers color system and also with transparency when viewing. Please try to import your original picture in Ps and esport it again (jpg can be preferable) or use PNG 8 mode. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that already before. I used the original Photos as a JPG at the beginnning. They look perfect in Photoshop and also in Adobe XD. But when I create the preview link there is something wrong with the colours! Also the yellow top bar looks totally different from the colour tone. It afffects everything somehow … it's not the Photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try in different browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I tried Chrome and Safari. Looks both similiar. Both wrong colours…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey folks, I have the same problem in November 2021. Has anyone found the reason? I Thought it might be some colour management issue, as I once had in my PSD-Workflow. But XD does not have any settings for that. Maybe the preview-link uses some sort of colour profile, that causes the differnce. This defenitely sucks big time... and confuses customers.

All the best

Stephan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines