• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Meta] Can't PM moderators here

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to PM moderators regarding several open issues I have here, but when I click "Send message," the message does not send. If I try clicking again, I get an error message saying I am trying to send too many PMs and have to wait. I have tried this on Chrome and Safari and have gotten errors on both.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Hi Jess,

I checked with the team and found out that this is a community issue which they are working on. Until the issue is fixed, they have shared a workaround "Please click on the envelope icon on the top header. It should take you to a messages page then click on the create message icon, and then you should be able to send the message."

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jess,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues sending a PM to us. Have you tried signing out of your account and then sign back in? Let us know if that works. I would also request you to please share the issue you are facing with us so that we can help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried signing out and back in, that does not help. Let me know what other details I need to provide about the issue. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jess,

I checked with the team and found out that this is a community issue which they are working on. Until the issue is fixed, they have shared a workaround "Please click on the envelope icon on the top header. It should take you to a messages page then click on the create message icon, and then you should be able to send the message."

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sending a message that way yielded the following error when I tried to click send:

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 2.53.51 PM.png

Even though no HTML was present. When I tried sending again I got this message:

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 2.53.58 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the inconvenience. It might be because of the known issue that our community experts are investigating at their end. 

For now, in order to connect with us directly, use this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and someone from the support team will help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines