• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple selection inside groups are not working anymore in XD 41 version.

Participant ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until some days ago, I could select individual elements inside different groups by pressing Ctrl and clicking directly on the element. Now its no longer possible after update. When I am heading to select the second element, it selects the entire group instead of the individual element inside. That was a particularly good feature before because you could select multiple elements and apply the same properties like colour, or alignment. Now you have to do it individually, which I consider a loss in terms of usability in Adobe XD

<Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nara,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue to our XD community. Is it possible for you to record a video of the issue for better understanding so that we can investigate it on our end? Please share the OS and XD versions of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, newest XD version. 

- Press CTRL

- Select an element inside a group (person name)

- Press Shift without releasing CTRL

- Select an element inside a second group (other person name)

It should select only person names, but instead, its selecting the second group completely. This was changed recently, I used to work with that feature a lot in lists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please share the file with us so that I can escalate the issue to the team for investigation?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I cant, but the steps to reproduce are clear. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines