• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My adobe XD keeps crashing

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe XD is constantly Crashing, Functioning of tools is getting blocked on its own, to use them, I have to restart the software. and I have to restart the system 10-12 times in a single day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD.We would like to know a few more details  like-

1. The version of XD.
  2. The version of Win OS build which you are using(Type run in search tab present taskbar and type winver inside run: share the screenshot of it).
  3. The version of creative cloud.
  4. The version of Graphic driver(type dxdiag on Windows search and select the Display tab)
  5. Are you getting any blank screen while opening XD.
  6. Is it possible to share video of your Issue, so that we can Investigate from our end. 

Also we would request you to please try the below troubleshoot steps and let us know if that works-

1. Try creating a new user account on your machine and then try to launch XD. If it works, go to the previous account-.

2. Signout of Creative Cloud Desktop app

3. End all all Creative Cloud desktop app process from task manager.

4. Uninstall XD, Creative Cloud Desktop app using the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

4. Restart the machine.

5. Install Creative Cloud, XD.

If this doesn't help, once it crashed please collect the system logs so we will make sure to report the issue for investigation. Though, we would need Adobe logs and Crash dumps of your machine for investigation purposes. Please generate the logs and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with us here or over a PM.  We will make sure to file a feedback ticket of your machine's logs

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have done the process of uninstalling & reinstalling the Adobe XD but I am still getting the same problem. 
At this point, I am not sure if it's a Hardware problem or software. but it's affecting my Work.

I am attaching data of software as well as my hardware, please go through it and let me know.

1. The version of XD - 48.0.12  
  2. The version of Win OS -
     Vikrant5E5A_0-1646804363081.png

3. The version of creative cloud. - 5.6.5.58
  4.  Hardware details - 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have done the process of uninstalling & reinstalling the Adobe XD but I am still getting the same problem. 
At this point, I am not sure if it's a hardware problem or software. but it's affecting my Work.

I am attaching data of software as well as my hardware, please go through it and let me know.

1. The version of XD - 48.0.12  
  2. The version of Win OS -
     Vikrant5E5A_0-1646804363081.png

3. The version of creative cloud. - 5.6.5.58
  4.  Hardware details - 
    Vikrant5E5A_1-1646805948209.png
  5. Graphic Driver Details -
     Vikrant5E5A_2-1646806082265.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Hope you followed the troubleshoot steps, If this doesn't help, once it crashed please collect Adobe logs and Crash dumps  so we will make sure to report the issue for investigation. 

Please generate the logs and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with us here or over a PM.  We will make sure to file a feedback ticket of your machine's logs

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

I have a similar issue and followed this thread with no result. 

Is this ticket still open or did it work out for you ? 

Thanks, 

Gabriel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines