• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Creative Cloud of XD is hacked

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im in desperate request for help from anyone who knows how to reach to someone in Adobe

I had a creative cloud all Apps account since 3 years plus for our organization work. This year when it came to renewal on 15Oct2021, we asked for discount due to the pandemic situation etc,  so was suggested by the team person (Megha Rastogi) , on 05th Oct 2021, to change from Team to Individual , we went and changed from our company account from Team to Individual , and assured all our cloud data would be transfered, the shocker is once it was done.

All our data from 16Oct2021 in the cloud has disappeared. All our clients and company work for the past 3 years plus has gone.

End number of calls to USA, no response

Assurances that someone will call back - no one has 

Then we get emails with case ID and popup messages if you dont reply to the case it will be considered closed. 

All logs files asked for submitted , just no resolution. 

Also the part where our XD links can still open , meaning the data is still there 

What a harrowing experience, how can we trust that Adobe Cloud data can just simply vanish ? And everytime we go for chat help , a new agent comes up, everytime we call the phone convienently gets disconnected. I have to re-run the entire history to new agents who come 

What does one tell its clients im sorry your data is gone? How do we make changes to the exisiting designs which are approved by the client? 

ADB-21566587-L3J5 - CASE NUMBER FOR TODAY'S SUBMISSION

- Case Number: ADB-21576510-Q9G5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for all the trouble. Could you please DM me your contact number and a suitable time to call you, so that we can arrange call back from the team and get this sorted out for you. To send the DM, please click on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No nothing yet been a week now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're so sorry for all the trouble, Zubin. Please share a case reference number through DM so that we can escalate this and help you in best possible way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines