Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My viewport stopped scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

New to XD. Was happily working away then something happened (I did something?) that has stopped my viewports from scrolling in the preview window. I have scrolling set to vertical in each of my artboards, so can't work out what's gone wrong.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for using Xd. For your issue, please check your viewport height. If it is same as the artboard height it will not scroll in the prieview window, you would need to reduce the viewport height then. 

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. The viewport isn't the full height.

I think what's happening is it won't scroll when it's auto-animating? I have a progress bar that runs on a timer of 5 seconds. It looks like when that is engaged, it won't scroll?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for checking what Jagriti said, I would also request you to if possible to share the screenshot of your prototype showing the interaction for better understanding. 

Thanks, Jagriti for your contribution to this post.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines