• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My XD Documents disappeared from cloud and can't find managed links

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i really need help about this. I've been working in a 2-years-project in XD and yesterday, my files dissapeared.

I tried to login but the same thing happened, plus my other files in the cloud are also gone. I also tried to do login/logout, reinstallation, etc etc processes but I believe the problem is in the Cloud system.

Another problem is that there is nothing in the log or in the trash, but the print screen shows that there were two recent files here. I need help urgently as it is a project for a large client, I can't do without it.

Please, i need help! 😞

(using Mac, Big Sur 11.4, private network)

Captura de Tela 2021-08-26 às 16.30.35.png

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Data loss , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm if you have an individual subscription or an Enterprise subscription? In case if you have an Enterprise subsription I'd recommend logging a support case by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

In case if you have an individual subscription, please ensure that you are signing in with the same email address using which the files were created.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much!

I ended up using the same company email but logging in as personal. The files were there! Can you tell me if it's possible to clone them to a company account? Thank you again!

Captura de Tela 2021-08-27 às 14.27.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines