• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My XD files are missing from the cloud.

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Re-installing Adobe Xd, a large chunk of my XD files have disappeared from the Cloud. How do I recover those files?

TOPICS
Data loss , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. This can happen if you are not signed in with the correct Adobe ID using which the documents were created. So please ensure that you are signed in with the correct email address. If you are already signed in with the correct Adobe ID, please check if you are able to see the documents here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adobe ID has always been the same, and  I've checked there too, it isn't there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for confirming. We'll need to troubleshoot this on a remote session, so please contact us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Please click on support and then contact us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines