Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help to prototype on component with other component change stage

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm Vijay Kumar

Looking for prototype suggestion, since I'm new to prototype not able to figure out how to do a prototype for product page on clicking next or previous button i want to change product with in components, as I won't want to use to many pages for prototype. With in the same page i have multiple prototype linked with cart page and other similar pages. Please check the wireframe source file link.

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood this correctly, you are looking for this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38959297-allow-components-event-to-change-states-of-other-c

If yes, I am afraid, it's not available as of now, so please upvote this request to add voice to this feature request.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood this correctly, you are looking for this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38959297-allow-com...

If yes, I am afraid, it's not available as of now, so please upvote this request to add voice to this feature request.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines