• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to XD cannot scroll the view

Participant ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is pretty amazing but it seems I cannot scroll the viewport. I have multiple artboards. I zoom to say 50%. Now I only see some of them on screen. I want to keep this zoom ratio and pan around the screen so I can look at the different artboards. I can scroll up and down using the mouse but left to right - no. (Arrow keys doesn't do it).

I've searched for the answer but all I get is articles about adding scrolling to artboards - it is not what I want. (I'm nowhere near that level yet). I just want to see the artboards by doing what I can do in any graphics app - by keeping a zoom level and panning around.

Please help.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Can you list out the OS you are running and the version of XD?

On my Mac (10.15) and XD (35.1.12.5), I can move the canvas left and right using my mouse's "scroll" ability. I can also hold down the spacebar and click and drag the canvas as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xd.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you list out the OS you are running and the version of XD?

On my Mac (10.15) and XD (35.1.12.5), I can move the canvas left and right using my mouse's "scroll" ability. I can also hold down the spacebar and click and drag the canvas as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10. XD 36.0.32

Your space bar and drag fix worked.

Thanks Chris.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow. 🙂 

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thank you Chris for your amazing contribution to this post. We really appreciate your work on the community.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines