Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No History versions of a file in the cloud for the last month

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been working on a cloud file for the past 2 months on a daily basis. Today, When i tried to see a previous version of the file from yesterday or other recent time, i've discovered that there are no history version created since the end of March (Last month).

Also I tried to download the file from the creative cloud on the web, and the file it provided me was a version from last month which is not relevant.

However i can work on the file smoothly and the changes are saved. but the file somehow no being save on the cloud or something.

I'm very worried it is not being backed up on the cloud.

Thanks,
Rotem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

I have logged a bug for the issue and the team is working on it to investigate the issue. We will update you as soon as we hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rotem,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry that you are unable to see the history for the last month of the file. However, this is an expected behavior in XD. Auto-saved versions expires after 30 days, Book mark or favourite symbol is used to name versions and permanently save them. Please see this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/collaborate-coedit-designs.html#dochistory.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I can't see version of today, yesterfay, 2 days ago...down to last months.

I can see all March versions. But nothing for april...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohh that's strange. Could you please share the screenshot of your about XD info page? We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sc.jpg

Thanks

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Would you mind telling me if it's happening with this specific file or all the files? If with this file, is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message for testing purpose?

I would also suggest try to open the file on a different machine if possible and share results.

Note: Please share the link of the post over PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also request you to please share the logs with us. Please generate the logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app or Dropbox and share the url with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help or escalate the issue to the team for further investigation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent you in private message.

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rotem. I have replied to your private message. Could you please check and confirm?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have logged a bug for the issue and the team is working on it to investigate the issue. We will update you as soon as we hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rotem,

Thank you for your patience on the issue. The team has investigated and found out that it looks like there are some issues or restrictions(firewall) in the network.  Are the Creative Cloud files workflows working smoothly for you?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rotem,

I would like to follow up on your issue. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved? If no, please share the information asked in my previous post. Let me know if you need further assistance. 

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Sorry, didnt see this message.
The files is working smoothly.
I've opened rules for Adobe creative cloud, and xd in the firewall, but still the same problem.
Even if I turn off the firewall nothing happens.

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the asked information. So you mean the issue is not resolved right?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not resolved yet and hapening in more files.
I've noticed it's hapening only in files containing images, and their size is above ~100MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
Is there any new with this ?
It is still ocurring and really interefiring with the work, dont know how much longer i can work like this...It's happpening  in more and more files

rotem1111_0-1599400559782.png

rotem1111_1-1599400596031.png

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines