New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you confirm whether the link was shared with you or you are the owner of the file? In case if it was shared with you, please ask the owner to re-share the link if it was changed. If you are the owner, please try updating the link or creating a new one and check if that helps.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

These link is shared one,and no one changed anything on it..The person who created these files left the Organization.I would like to know the possibilities to re-activate these links.

Thanks,

Gowtham.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please DM me the Adobe ID using which the link was published. I'll check and update you on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

As you asked ,Below are the adobe id's most probabably the first mail id through the links were shared ..Could you please check and reactivate all the links which are shared through that adobe id.Clients already escalated this issue ..please be quick.

Thanks in Advance
Gowtham

{Removed Personal Email}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Please give reply on this...it is very urgent.

Thanks,

gowtham.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response, Gowtham. I checked and found that these are enterprise ID's so I'd recommend logging a support case with the Enterprise team. For information on how to do that, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/support-for-experience-cloud...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines