Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not all pages shown when sharing a presentation link

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to share a project with a colleague to view, but when I share the link, it only shows two pages out of four. 

The project is a simple 4-page website. The first two pages look great, and second two pages show only a line. I tried saving it differently, coping the project into a new one, etc. Nothing is working. Any idea why?

(Project blurred because there is sensitive info). In the project, pages 3 and 4 show, but when I save it the only thing we can see is the line. It also happens when I run it with Prototype. 

Any idea how can I fix this? We need to share it to a client.

XD Issue.jpg

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Open and save docs , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Evelin27895219yxkq, only thing that I can think of is having a "scrollable area" setting being set to 1px height or something in those artboards, could you please check that? (You can see that under "Scrolling" section in the right sidebar, as value of "Viewport Height", I'm guessing it's 1px on those artboards, you c an also check this video https://youtu.be/9jlDQM2MjT0?t=220 ) Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines