• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not responsive design on web.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I hope you're well and healthy!

So I have my website on Portfolio. And I like it. It's simple, shows my work buuut it lacks on photo carousels, so I made one, interactive and all on XD.

On desktop browsers looks badass but the problem relies on the mobile version. I already tried activating responsive resize, create another version under iPhone templates, updating the link. And I don't know about coding but I think it could be it. Or what do you think? Any suggestions?

<iframe width="2048" height="1400" src="https://xd.adobe.com/embed/2e8dfc34-a813-436b-6c13-e29e6795b619-58bc/" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is my website: https://obedesquivelphoto.com

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Looks like you're using XD preview as your website component. XD previews are not responsive, so you cannot achieve what you are after with this route. Can you use Adobe Portfolio's picture gallery instead? (I don't use Portfolio but I'm sure that exists...)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Obed,

Thanks for reaching out. Somehow I am unable to download the attachments. Could you please confirm if you're trying to preview on the mobile browser or on the Adobe XD app on the iPhone? Will it be possible for you to share the screenshots by adding them to cloud storage and then sharing the link.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes sir!

designdesignmobile viewmobile viewdesktop view no problemdesktop view no problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you're using XD preview as your website component. XD previews are not responsive, so you cannot achieve what you are after with this route. Can you use Adobe Portfolio's picture gallery instead? (I don't use Portfolio but I'm sure that exists...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes they have picture galleries but nothing like a carousel/slideshow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. You may submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13616781-carousel-...  and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Responsive details can be made using html css with media elements or you can also use framework like bootstrap. and if you are looking for professional help, you can contact (Link removed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines