• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objects shift ever since I've last opened the XD File

Explorer ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open my XD file and proceed to review it through "Desktop Preview" my objects, text, and so on shift objects around slightly. It could be just the way I like it to be one day and then if I open the file on another day then I will notice subtle shifting with the placement of my content on some of the artboards.  Do files glitch after it reaches a certain size file?  10 MB and higher to be exact? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. We would like to know if that happens with every file or with a specific file. Please ensure you're on the current version of XD 40. Could you please share the screenshots for better understanding?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated the software to XD 40 and it's still doing the same thing. For example, I'm using the "Overlay" in the prototype mode and the green boundary line or placement of the overlaying object appears in the middle of my artboard when in preview mode instead of appearing where I originally had it placed. Please see the image for example.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 9.39.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 9.39.39 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's strange and thanks for sharing the screenshot. Does that happen with every file or with a specific file? Is it possible for you to record a video of object shifting so that we can investigate more on it? If it's happening with every file, can you share a sample file with us so that we can test it? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with us. Also, tell us the operating system you are using. 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines