• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open multiple XD files at the same time

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to open multiple XD files on my Mac Laptop when I had the creative cloud, I have recently licensed the XD program on my laptop and am trying to work on two different XD documents but it is not opening at the same time, its like only one can be open. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

I can open multiple files now.

What I've done:

1/ I signed in and then the files in "Open Recent" are now able to be clicked but still can't open any of them.

2/ I've restarted pc.

3/ Tried to open multiple files at the same time. It works fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried reproducing the issue on my Mac, but was not able to. Let me check with the team and get back to you.

Did you try doing a File > Open, and then selecting multiple files?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Preran,

I'm also having this issue. I tried file>open but the files are disabled. Here's a screenshot for your reference.

Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 7.04.40 PM.png

EDIT: I signed in, the files in open recent are now able to be clicked however, I still can't open any of them.

Thanks,

Ela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open multiple files now.

What I've done:

1/ I signed in and then the files in "Open Recent" are now able to be clicked but still can't open any of them.

2/ I've restarted pc.

3/ Tried to open multiple files at the same time. It works fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your solution with us. We highly appreciate that. It should help other users with a similar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had same problem can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that doesn't help though if they're not recent files. Is there anything to help open multiple files in general?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. You can open multiple files in XD, it won't be in multiple tabs however it will separate XD files. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further asssistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that, however I was thinking more of when instead of selecting all my files individually if there was a way to select multiple files and then open them all at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines