• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

opening file in svg actually messes up everything on my website

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone so i am having errors when exporting and opening a SVG of my file and I don't know how to fix such thing and I need help (check file)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @a random5C96 

Hope you are doing well and Thanks for reaching out.We have tried the same scenario but unable to reproduce the issue on our end so if possible could you please provide us the below details to investigate issue and it would be helpful.

1. Share us the screenshot/video of the issue.

2. XD version installed on your machine.

3. Is it happening with all the files or spacific files?

Thanks for your patience! 

Regards,

Ranjitha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for the very late reply I have been doing other things. I use version before 50.1.12 and I attached a photo already of the problem and I made a new file to test and It is still a problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @a random5C96 

Thanks for the information,Could you please update to the latest version of XD which is available on CCD and try the same scenario and also if possible record the video of the issue and share it with us for investigation.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

Ranjitha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alright will do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't update my app because I have to pay and I'm not putting a credit card for free software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please uninstall the current version and install the latest version and check the same scenario.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines