Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlays not working in XD Preview

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

When connecting everything in prototype mode my overlay is not showing as clickable at all even though in prototype mode it shows as being connected correctly to the right artboard. The overlay settings are all right. I played around with the animation thinking maybe that was but no. 

I thought as first it was the viewport height as I had that set quite short and this was a scrollable page. The overlays are also throughout the page so at different heights. Therefore the viewport height would have to be set at the bottom of the page if this is the issue.

However when I changed that to the bottom of the page absolutely nothing was clickable anymore. Not one thing worked in preview mode. Though the rest all worked previously with no issues.

Im new enough to XD so maybe im just missing something but I've had overlays work perfectly in the past so not sure what im doing wrong?

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nicola, can you please post a screenshot of your artboards while on the prototype tab, with the problematic interactions selected, so we can see how you've set everything up?

If you can upload the file somewhere and share it here, that would be even better 🙂

In case it's confidential, feel free to send it via PM as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines