• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Owner of document without account

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My colleague is leaving the company and she is the owner of several documents. Her subscription will be canceled and I guess the account will be deleted. What will happen to the documents she has shared with me? Will I be able to open them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!
I know that I unfortunatly can not take over the ownership of the documents. I will do "save as" for the important ones (libraries), so that I become the owner. But can I open her documents in the future, or will they dissappear with her account? Will the connection between her old library and my old documents still work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont think so. Due to logic all files become permanently deleted will be lost. 

Where can I find my missing Creative Cloud files? (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines