• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Panel]-Having weird glitch in the UI, Icons are weird in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

In the image attached notice the word "Fill" and the checkbox for border, this normally only happens when I've connected my laptop to an external monitor.

Any help is appreciated.

p.s Using XD on windows 10 device

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Hi elshiffu_96,

Thank you for using Adobe XD. The glitch in UI related to icons/checkboxes is caused due to icon cache corruption from Microsoft side. The team is already aware of the issue you are referring to and is working on fixing it. You should be able to see the fix in future releases.

Meanwhile, you can close and reopen the document which helps get back all the icons/chekcboxes back to normal.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elshiffu_96,

Thank you for using Adobe XD. The glitch in UI related to icons/checkboxes is caused due to icon cache corruption from Microsoft side. The team is already aware of the issue you are referring to and is working on fixing it. You should be able to see the fix in future releases.

Meanwhile, you can close and reopen the document which helps get back all the icons/chekcboxes back to normal.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shwetha,

The last couple of days, I sporadically encountered the shuffled icons issue as well. I experienced it in the past, but the issue went away (I presume with the fix you mention). But now, it appears to be back. I assume that the warning icons should have been right-pointing chevrons, which they are not at the moment. This only happens with one of my XD windows (I've got 3 open, only 1 has this icon issue).

At other moments, other icons were not what I expect them to be. It seemed random which icons were "shuffled".

jeroenr92072295_0-1595240573119.png

I'm using XD 30.3.12 on Windows 10 Pro 1903.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines