• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

paste board item in artboard

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why the item(PINS) is already on pasteboard, and yet it can still show on artboard? How to do that?截圖 2021-01-12 下午3.13.49.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. From what I see in the picture, it looks like everyting is located into the pasteboard and not artboard. Could you please add one artboard and then drag PINS to the artboard and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thanks for yoyr reply.

But I don't get it. Let me rephrase my question. I was actually follow along the tutorial provided on adobe XD learning page.

Hence the asset is downloaded from the website. There are several artboards, one called '' locations'', and one of the assest, which is "pins", is obviously outside the artboard, which means it should show in the pasteboard, and yet the asset "pins" show on the"locations" artboard. My question is how is that gonna happen? I try to create my own artboard and asset, and I never got the same result shown in the image.

MengChi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response, MengChi. That's strange, it looks like on the file it shows as if PINS are on pasteboard but actually they are on the artboard. When I see the layer panel, it shows that it's on the LOCATION artboard. I would suggest closing the file and restarting the machine.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines