Photos become patterns when copying and pasting from XD to Illustrator

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having issues when copying and pasting assets from XD to Illustrator. Whenever I copy and paste an asset with a photo, the photo gets turned into a pattern and tiles. Also, text within a grouped asset will be off center unless the text box is set to "auto width" within XD. This also happens when assets are saved into our CC library and dragged from the library into an Illustrator file. My team and I are constantly going between XD and Illustrator and this bug is greatly slowing down our workflow. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi diegov15377484,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with XD. We will try our best to investigate the issue. We would request you to please share few more details-

• The video of your workflow for better understanding.
  • The details of your operating system and the version of XD installed on your machine.
  • Does that happen with all files?
  • Please share the XD file with the asset so that we can investigate at our end.

We will try our best to help.

Note: Please upload XD file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines