• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel coversion from Adobe XD to HTML

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue regarding pixel conversion from adobe Xd to HTML. Basically when I draw the mockup in Adobe Xd and I set a font with an 80px, then when I develop the website it doesn't look like the same amount of pixels. Does anybody have the same issue? How can I solve this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to find the right zoom level depeding on your device:

• If you're comparing a Desktop design to viewing in a Desktop browser you should be at 100% zoom in XD.
  • For tablet/mobile devices you have to find the correct zoom level for accurate preview, it's not 100% (it will be less than 100). I hold up the device to my screen to get figure that out.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your reply although I already tried to zoom the Xd presentation 100% and it does not seem the same. Have you got some other tips that you can give me?

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines