• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please STOP AUTO SAVE ON CLOUD!!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please guys, listen to me: no matter how cool are the features in a app if you can't rely on the app.

I have two files in the cloud: an assest file and the real interface wiht the component linked from assets file. Now, everytime I open the assets file, it's start to save automatically and I can't work.

What should I do to continue working?

Please guys, autosaving without control is terrible.  

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear you're having trouble with auto-save feature on cloud. I found few similar requests for the above in our user voice page and  I hope you have already upvoted the feature request mentioned above. If not, please upvote the request to add your voice in the below user voice feature requests :https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38097238-allow-use... 

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for your answer. I have been working with Adobe Software for the last 10 years, but the experience with XD makes me rethink it. Work with XD is too slow when compared with Illustrator and InDesign (and Sketch App) because we don't have basics features to align and distribute objects (the way it works on Ilustrator & InDesign is great!), shortcuts to control the text (like we have on Illustrator & InDesign), whe I press tab it shows up a screen (WHY?) instead hide the side bars, don't have linked images.

I know what you are going to say "please share this on UserVoice", but they are looking for cool features not basics. Unfortunately, it seems the dev team moved their attention to "new features" and left behind the basics undone. I'm going to search requests like this on UserVoice and upvote then.
Thank you for your attention Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines