Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Preserve Scroll Position after Tapping doesnt work!

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am in desperate need of some help. I am new to Adobe XD and I am doing my frist Prototype. I have done sever vertical scroll boxes in my artboard and I need to make some interactions where I click on a specific area of the scrollable part and I want that in the next screen the position where this was tapped be respected...I know that when you generate the interaction there is a "Preserve Scroll Position" box. Its clicked and it doesnt seem to work! 

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong or what I should be doing? 

Thanks a bunch! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the XD forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrea, hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out to us!

Is it possible to share a video of your workflow which you are working on to get more clarity?

Thanks,

Anupriya

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines