Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème affichage lors du partage des maquettes XD

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Nous rencontrons dernièrement des problèmes de visualisation de certaines parties de maquettes. Notament des rectangles opaques qui servent de fond à des menus ou a des modales. Parfois ils disparaissent tout simplement d'autres fois ils laissent une sorte de trame (cf captures).capture2.png

capture1.png

Ce problème n'est pas systématique, il arrive parfois sur firefox, puis la fois suivante sur Edge parfois sur une machine puis la fois suivante sur une autre, alors que la première qui avait rencontré le prob... J'ai essayé de mettre à jour le lien, de vider le cache du navigateur, d'éteindre et rallumer les machines concernées sans succès.

Je ne sais plus trop où chercher. Quelqu'un aurait-il une idée ?

Je vous remercie par avance pour votre temps

Christophe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christophe,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. We would like to know a few more details like-

• What is the OS & XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file?
  • Have you tried to open the same link on another system?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thank you for your answer.

The problem concern only one project, and we tried to publish it several times.

We used 2 computers to make this XD Design’ project, they both have windows 10 and XD version are the latest ones: 25.1.12

The problem isn’t happening on those computers but on my client’s machines. Those ones also have windows 10, with Firefox, Chrome and Edge. But this issue isn’t always appeared, for example on one machine, my clients manage to see the project, the next day he can’t see correctly (like screenshots) and the day after he managed again to see without problem.  

They have the problem on two computers. He cleared the browser cache and checked for OS updates.

Thank you again for your time.

Season's Greetings!

Christophe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the additional information. We would request you to please share the prototype link of the XD file so that we can check at our end. We'd also like to confirm if you've created this rectangle or not. If not, please check in your layer panel and try to turn off the layers one by one in order to check if any layer has this rectangle.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

here is the link : https://xd.adobe.com/view/ed58dd1e-4e47-48be-73ca-79bfe6c53c94-9b69/?fullscreen

One of the screen with problem is : "Scénario duplication" slide 36 on 78.

I created the rectangle, you can see it on this screenshot, it's the white background.

capture-ok.jpg

Thanks,

Christophe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the link. We are able to see the same design as shared in the screenshot at our end on chrome browser. Would you mind checking the blend mode as it seems like the design is blend with some other design?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The white rectangle' blend mode was on "Transfert" I turn it back to "Normal".

I will check if it's better with my client.

Thanks for the advise I let you know if it's working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for following the instructions. Please let us know if that worked at your client side as well.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I've been experiencing the same issue and here's what I know about it:

- It's caused by a rendering bug of the drop shadows

- it only happen when the prototype is viewed in fullscreen mode or when it's not resized to fit in the window

- it only happen on chrome for me (it works fine on the new edge for example)

- it doesn't happen on more recent hardware for what I've seen (more recent gpu ?)

Hope this helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We suspected the drop shadows to caused our problem. Thanks for your share which confirme this fact.

We cannot understand yet in what specifics cases it appeared. Not for all the shadows in a single project.

We followed  Harshika's instructions : to turn the rectangle' blend mode to "Normal" but the problem remain.

My clients managed to see the project correctly on Edge on a laptop but didn't manage on another computer.

We still confused about this issue and we  avoid the drop shadows on our project.

Thanks again

Christophe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought at first that every block with a shadow would fail to render but it's indeed more complicated than that. For what I've seen though, adding a border radius will consistently fix the issue (adding a 1px or 0.5px border radius is almost unnoticable) so you could use that as a temporary workaround 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines