• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Problem exporting asset with all formats

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I was unable to export my asset with the guide of previous forums. Tried changing to another PC to export but it still fails. Could it be my starter plan for XD?  (from Coursera course) 

Herby, I provide my information:

XD version: Starter Plan 55.2.12

Windows version: Win 11

Attach is the pop-up.

Qi27467451wuhj_0-1671637125835.png

Thanks!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Qi27467451wuhj, as I see in this conversation, the issue can be one of those, as @Rishabh_Tiwari listed:

"Sorry to hear about the trouble. Your export may not have completed due to one of the following reasons:

1. Your asset was too large. The size limit for exporting assets from XD is 16,000 x 16,000 pixels.

2. You may be exporting to a read-only or a locked directory.

3. One of the assets you may be exporting is under 1 x 1 pixel large, or an invalid object. For example, a path with only one point, or a text object with no text.

If that's not the case, please try exporting to a different location and let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh"

So I'd suggest first checking for those and updating us, maybe some other expert can be helpful if the issue is something else. Hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines