Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem mit dem Web Export Tool

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo ihr Lieben ^^

Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Web Export Tool. Wir wollen für unseren Kunden einen Newsletter in HTML herausrechnen. Dieser Newsletter enthält natürlich die kundeneigene Schrift für das Unternehmen. Allerdings wird die Schrift nicht richtig angezeigt, wenn ich die Datei verschicke. Ich weiß, das in HTML nur begrenzte Schriftarten existieren. 

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Schriftarten zu implementieren in das HTML, damit sie in der Datei später richtig angezeigt werden (p.s. auch mit allen Schriftschnitten und Zeilenabständen die ich angegeben habe)?

Danke im vorraus ❤️

TOPICS
Design , Import and export , Plug-ins , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Hi @Mischä, I think consulting this to a developer who has experience with sending/coding newsletters would be better. What I'm thinking is, if the recipient doesn't have that font installed in their system, since there wouldn't be a "missing font" warning, the text is going to be displayed in another font that user has installed. As you know what happens in design tools is getting a warning/info message suggesting to install that font or replacing that font with an alternative user selects. Wit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mischä, I think consulting this to a developer who has experience with sending/coding newsletters would be better. What I'm thinking is, if the recipient doesn't have that font installed in their system, since there wouldn't be a "missing font" warning, the text is going to be displayed in another font that user has installed. As you know what happens in design tools is getting a warning/info message suggesting to install that font or replacing that font with an alternative user selects. With a quick search, I found this article: https://www.litmus.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-web-fonts/  I think the most optimal solution would be (for branding consistency purposes) displaying some tagline/headline etc in the company font as an image and keeping the rest of the text content in a web safe font. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines