Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem With Brightness in XD STILL EXIST

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tride many different ways to solve the problem,

but on my iMac 27' (late 2015) colors in Adobe XD much brighter.

On other Adobe Programms colors are correct.

PROBLEM IS ONLY ON ADOBE XD.

Attached Screen.

PS please do not send me link to old post, the problmem still exist
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/problem-with-the-brightness-in-xd/m-p/9591314?page=1#M4666 (THIS PROBLEM NOT SOLVED)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Hi Eric,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. As mentioned in that similar post, this is happening because Adobe XD is still not Color managed and limits to SRGB. Let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Product management team and you can do that too by upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-management-set-color-profiles

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product M

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. As mentioned in that similar post, this is happening because Adobe XD is still not Color managed and limits to SRGB. Let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Product management team and you can do that too by upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-man...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rishabh, thanx for your reply.

But as you can see problem exsist more than 2 years and did not solved yet.

I've tried to open this link, but can't open. Page is loading to slow 😞

I hope that your team will solve this problem soon.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is a joke – the problem still exists / 2 years later. 

Instead of developing proper software, money and time over there is spent on buying promising competitors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would love to see an update to this, as well. This creates issues because clients see brigher colors in Xd prototypes, when the actual color is more subdued on their websites. This is not a matter of changing the computer's display settings; all other Adobe programs show colors more accurately, and on Xd shows brighter colors. It's becoming increasingly frustrating because clients approve the colors they see, then don't like them when the actual website is built because Xd didn't show them the accurate color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines