• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema em visualização do protótipo

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Minha equipe está com problemas na visualização de desenvolvimento do protótipo.
Estamos usando uma tela onde existe um filtro lateral e ela aparece pontilhada, sendo que nem existe opacidade aplicada ao componente.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gustavo5E79,

We are sorry for the delay in response, and thanks for sharing the screenshots. Could you please check if there are any blend modes applied? Is it possible for you to share the prototype link with us so that we can check on our end? Does it show fine in the desktop preview?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika, I send you the link with the screens so you can take a look, unfortunately I can't share the file completely.
The only thing used where the error happens is color opacity, I send a print screen so you can see.

And on desktop the view is perfect, one thing we noticed is that in the browser view if we reduce it from 100% to 99% the problem disappears.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/6f933b97-c065-496b-a961-a67158294306-3ac0/

adobe003.jpgadobe004.jpgadobe005.jpgadobe006.jpgadobe007.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines