• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas na visualização do protótipo do Chrome

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desde a sexta-feira passada (12/08/2022) tem acontecido esse erro quando abro o protótipo desenvolvido no Chrome. Aparentemente o erro apenas ocorre no Chrome pois o navegador Edge está carregando o protótipo normalmente.

Já realizei as etapas sugeridas pela Adobe para corrigir o erros mas não houve resultado. O meu navegador está atualizado e também realizei a limpeza de cache e histórico e até reiniciei o computador.

O problema também ocorre na exibição de outros protótipos.

<Link removed by Moderator>

victorh20442966_0-1660570297684.png

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Hi Victorh20442966,

Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind updating to XD 54.1 using this link and republishing the link? 

If the problem persists, try the following solutions. 

1. Please ensure that your OS is updated (there are no pending updates).
  2. Try to create a new local admin account using this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d and see if that helps.

Meanwhile, let me ask around if

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victorh20442966,

Thank you for reaching out. I can open the prototype on my machine using Google Chrome. I am using Google Chrome Version 104.0.5112.79 (Official Build) (arm64). As you have already tried all the steps mentioned in this article. I would recommend re-installing Chrome and see if that help. 

If the problem persists, please share the version of XD, Google Chrome version, and the OS build you're using. I'll share the details with the product team. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I  @@reinstalled Chrome and the display problem was solved however it  @happened again today. @@I am using *XD* version 51.0.12.6, *Google Chrome *  @64-bit version 104.0.5112.102 and my *operating system*:  @@Windows 10 Pro Edition  @version 21H2  @Installed on ‎13/‎10/‎2021  @Os Build 19044.1889  @Windows Experience Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0  @@I look forward to hearing from you. @@--  @@Our telephone service is available through the number <Removed by Moderator>   @from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. @@For emergencies, please send your message to the department of interest:  <Removed by Moderator>  

Any questions, we are available. @@*Yours sincerely*,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Victorh20442966,

Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind updating to XD 54.1 using this link and republishing the link? 

If the problem persists, try the following solutions. 

1. Please ensure that your OS is updated (there are no pending updates).
  2. Try to create a new local admin account using this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-... and see if that helps.

Meanwhile, let me ask around if there are any similar cases reported. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines