• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems by resizing the artboard

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i extend the drawing area downwards, the elements on the artboard move with it, and are distributed proportionally depending on the dragging; although i only selected the artboard with the selection tool.

But I only want to change the height of the artboard without moving the designed elements.

what am i doing wronghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1hQlqGyZRznprAbfVHY5YBxw-iDdiWLEO/view?usp=sharing 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you're trying to resize the artboard only but the content inside also changes as you resize. You can fix the content inside the artboard by fixing the position of the object and then resize the artboard.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Snag_13f51819.pngSnag_13f564e2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you're trying to resize the artboard only but the content inside also changes as you resize. You can fix the content inside the artboard by fixing the position of the object and then resize the artboard.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the proposed solution
I have solved the problem by disabling "Responsive Resize" when dragging the drawing area.

Best regards
Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines