• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Processor and memory overload causing instability in latest version of XD (45.0.62)

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems that this issue is back again after the latest update XD v 45.0.62

Loading a cloud document kills my machine, when working on a cloud document my pc dies during auto save. If I work on a local document the application is just really buggy with freezes and crashes, usually around the point where the document is saved.

Previous version was fine. Although I can't roll back to it because my latest cloud documents won't open in it.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what OS are you running Adobe XD on? Could you attach a screenshot of all active processes inherent to Adobe XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

We are sorry for the frustration. We would request you to please share details asked here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/xd-44-xd-freezes-while-auto-saving/m-p/12518065#... with me so that we can investigate on the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines