• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]-How can an XD web view guest delete comments?

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using the web view of a 3rd party XD design but one of our colleagues has entered a lot of comments as a guest which she is now unable to delete. When she hovers over or clicks on a comment no options appear.

We have no control or ownership of the original design. Help!

Pete Sykes

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete,

Thank you for reaching out. I am not sure If i understood you correctly. There is a shared prototype link in which one of the team member has entered comments and now she is unable to delete the comments. If so, I would like to know who created that XD link, I mean who is the owner of the link?

Could you please share the prototype link with me here for better understanding?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too late. the owner of the prototype has now deleted the comments.

We are a different organisation to the owner and it was one of our staff who entered the comments. She did so as a guest, without logging on.

We discovered these two days after the event but neither we nor her could delete her comments. It was only the owner who was able to do so.

Peter Sykes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the miss and thanks for sharing what had happened. Please let us know if you need any assistance in future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

I need your help regarding same issues above, how can we delete comments which had already resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines