• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype is not working

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prototype is not working in the XD link, but it's working in the Adobe XD Software. I've used Auto-animate and time triggers in few artboards. But it's not showing in the Design Link. I don't understand why it's happening. Is there anyone else who is facing the same issue because it's really hampering my work. I am not able to present my work to anyone. HELP!

TOPICS
Design , How to , Known Issue , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Divyanshi5FE0,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about the trouble.As you have mentioned prototype is not working in the XD link but its working in Adobe XD desktop preview.To analyse your issue, could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or with multiple files?
  3. Have you tried loading the link in any other browser?
  4. Are you connected to a private network or managed work network? If connected to a managed network please try switching to a different network?
  5. Will it be possible for you to share the link so that we can test it on our end?
  6. Is it possible to share a video of your workflow in XD,so that  we can try to reproduce your Issue from our end 

We're here to help, just need more information.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happens for me as well. I can see my works in XD but its not updating in to prototype even I tried many times. I tried creating new link and it occurs again when I tried to update the newly created link with updated design. I tried re-nstalling software, even that's also not worked. This is occuring me since a month. Then after I'm searching the whole internet to get it solved. But nothing appropriate found since now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines