• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]-Link to a specific part of a different page in XD.

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When prototyping, how can I link to a specific part of a different page?

TOPICS
Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Hi Saler,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. In addition to what Ares and Franco has said, it looks like you are trying to link an object to a different object on a different artboard.

Unfortunately, you can only link to an object with in same artboard as of now. We would suggest submitting your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our team can look into you request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use a "Scroll to" action type to move the between parts of the same artboard. 

I guess you can create an UserVoice ticket asking to time triggers to have a "scroll to" action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean linking to specefic part of blank artboard or to any object on that artboard? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From a specific object on one artboard to a specific object on a different artboard. But I see from the reply below that this is not possible at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Saler,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. In addition to what Ares and Franco has said, it looks like you are trying to link an object to a different object on a different artboard.

Unfortunately, you can only link to an object with in same artboard as of now. We would suggest submitting your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our team can look into you request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply,

Yes that is exactly what I mean. Sorry to hear it is not possible.

But I will take your advice and submit feedback.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I would also request you if you can share the feedback link with us for tracking purpose. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update abut this query, it's really needed.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

🤣 😂 What a joke!... yet another massive FAIL from Adobe. Xd has all the hall marks of Muse. The same people, the same quick slap dash approach, the same short comings.

It has been years and this basic feature is still not available. Don't bother to ask the Dev. team noone is listening.

We are better off with Figma and the likes. [ FAIL! ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines