• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype links randomly missing after closing a file

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first of all I want to thank Adobe team to create such magnificent tool free for using. However, there are some minor bugs here and there that'd be awesome that you guys can help me fix them:

I'm working on a project that involves a huge amount of artboards (roughly 250+) and I've experience some of my prototype links missing randomly as if I had deleted them.

vanderiamm64223696_0-1596177407966.png

As you can see, the artboard aboved was copied from the one below. And after I closed the file and re-open it again the next day, the links disappered. I can relink or copy them again but it's a waste of time and I'm running a short time here. Is there anyway to prevent this or any step I could take to avoid problems like so to happen again in the future? I've ran into the same problems with earlier versions I used in the past, as well as the latest update of Adobe XD.

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are having issues with links in XD. We would like to know if this is happening with every file or with the specific file. What is the OS and XD version of your machine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines