• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype screen hanging half way through presentation

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a complete beginner to Adobe XD but have been working on a project to design an airline booking journey for a course. I am ready to submit this project however when I create the share link and open it in a browser it only lets me so far through the journey and then it hangs up - always on the same screen, I have tried deleting and re-linking all the connections. I've also tried deleting the shared link and creating a new one (many times in various modes). I'm completely at a loss and would massively appreciate any guidance on where I'm going wrong if possible.  Thank you very much!

https://xd.adobe.com/view/49543b38-cd8c-43fb-8dbe-da4184b5fdc7-1c07/?fullscreen

Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 15.41.11.png

Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 15.42.32.png

Here is also a screenshot of where it hangs up and a guide to the journey the prototype was created for.

Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 15.23.16.pngScreenshot 2021-03-11 at 15.30.52.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I see that you have an older version of XD, so would you mind updating XD to the latest version which is 37.1 and updates the link once XD has been updated. For information on how to update XD, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

Let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I see that you have an older version of XD, so would you mind updating XD to the latest version which is 37.1 and updates the link once XD has been updated. For information on how to update XD, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

Let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't hang for me, maybe you fixed it? Was the problem just for you or did you test the prototype on another computer / browser? It could be a cache related issue, or just some component loading very slowly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Edward, 

It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. Is your issue is resolved? Could you please try a different browser and see if that works?

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines