Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype stopt working

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm working on a Adobe XD file. And at some point the drag function stopt working in the 'play mode' and also on my Iphone with the XD app. The tap function works fine to navigate from one artboard to another artboard. All the drag functions that use to work a few hours ago, suddenly stopt working in the whole XD document. Is there a way to fix this? 

I have the lastest version of XD installed. 

Best, Niels

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Hi Niels,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you please update your XD to XD 38 which is released  today and try if the issue still persists please let us know . Also please mention the OS version of your machine and iOS .

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niels,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you please update your XD to XD 38 which is released  today and try if the issue still persists please let us know . Also please mention the OS version of your machine and iOS .

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your message. It appears that the XD file was corrupt. I fixed by go back in the save history and open an older version.  I had do some work and editing again. 

I tried to do the same functions in a other XD doc and it worked fine. It must be a problem with the XD document.

fyi

I have the most recent version of XD and I got big sure 11.2.3 installing on my mac mini 2018

thnx for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds Great !! Happy designing  😊

Regards,

Rajasekhar reddy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines