• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype to start from the bottom of the next screen.

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upfront, I am pretty no to XD and Prototyping so maybe this is the easiest thing ad all. 

I am Prototyping an onboarding Animation and on one screen I scroll down to the bottom of my screen, show what is happening there and on my next screen, I want to scroll up beginning from the bottom. I only figured out the scrolling starting from the top of my screen.

Another option would be to just start on my next screen with the end of the one before but the only option to make it seem kind of scrolled is the overlay which is not really how it would look IRL.

I hope someone is getting me and my question :D. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nadine5E5C, sorry for the delay in response, Please try  "Scroll groups" and "Preserve scroll positing" as described here- Adobe XD User Guide. Let us know if that helps on if you need further assistance on this. We'd be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines