• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototypes lagging when shared with clients

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having an issue where when we share a prototype link with a client the entire experience lags and they are unable to view it. We have had to resort to PDFs and PNGs that fail to show the experience we have designed. This does not seem to be a problem with the software, but rather the shared experience XD offers.

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nicholas McMillan - Bosha,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble experiencing issues while sharing a prototype link. Does that happen with all files or with a specific file? Could you please share the link with us so that we can check on our end?

Please share the version of XD and the details of your operating system. Is it lagging when you do the desktop preview of your design?

We will try our best to investigate the issue and help you.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I cannot share the link due to client confidentiality. It appears that others in this forum are experiencing similar issues: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/web-share-prototype-slow-and-very-laggy/td-p/110...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please confirm if you're trying to open the link in your mobile browser or desktop browser? Is it not opening in any of the browsers? 

Please share the version of XD and the operating system details.

I will try my best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hai, Am facing the same issue since yesterday. This issue only happening in the cloud synced link alone. and it isn’t opening in any browsers. ANd am sorry I don’t permission to share the UI link as it is confidential in teams. Hope you understand. Please do the needful ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HARSHIKA_VERMA

This problem rears its ugly head when viewed on the desktop. We have seen the worst performance in Google Chrome with slightly better results in Microsoft Edge. Other browsers (Firefox and Safari) work slightly better, however, due to IT restrictions, we cannot ask our clients to download them. 

XD is up-to-date on Version 55.0.12.9 arm64, Creative Cloud Sync 5.17.10.1 

I'm running a 14-inch, 2021 M1 MacBook Pro, macOS Monterey Version 12.6.1

Chrome is up-to-date on Version 107.0.5304.87 (Official Build) (arm64)

Please let me know if you need any other information and I will get that to you.

Thank you for looking into this for us.

Best,

Nicholas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the requested info. Would you mind updating XD to the current version (XD 55.1) and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HARSHIKA_VERMA On smaller site designs it works a little better. The site design in question, however still lags while on Chrome. I'll keep an eye on it as we develop future sites and keep you updated. If we work on an outward-facing site in the future, I will share the URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, please keep us posted. We'll try our best to investigate and help you further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team is having the same issue.  Its random.  We created 3 concept protoypes for a project.  1 had issues yesterday.  Today another one is having issues. We have tried resizing videos. We have tried 8 different varianbles to see if its an object in the protoype.  Its still occurimg.  We never had this lagging before.  But something is definitely not working proper.  The link is lagging and taking way too. long. to loadand some videos or animations or even clicking on the navigation links doesnt make the file move to next board, or simply gets hung up.  If we showcase from working file, its smooth and fine.  Its something with the link/cloud file, we believe.  Its almost like the download bandwidth is choked.  It's propagting choppy and slow so some features and animations dont seem to be working.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pulse Creative,

Thank you for reaching out. Is it possible for you to share the prototype link with me over a private message so that I can check on my end? Are you on Teams/Individual/Enterprise accounts?

We will try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, no due to client confidentiality.

Monica Alvarez-Mitchell
<Personal Info Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Pulse Creative,

No problem. Could you please get in touch with us directly using our contact us page so that we can remote into your system and help you on a 1:1 basis? 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines