Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Protoyping issues

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am new here..., I am finalising my thesis this weekend. Hope this community can help me.

I want to know how I can prototype just a small part content of one board to another small part of another board. 

I know how to link one board to one other board, but I want the user can move to directly the right content on another board without scrolling up and down.

I attached a printscreen, hope it is usefull to understand.

thank you very much!

Emmy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ooh no bother..., I found out this this feature is not available on XD yet. It is a shame...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/feature-request-for-scroll-to-anchor-links-on-different-artb...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not shure but imho you can use overlay in Adobe xd

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/add-overlays.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ares,

Thank you for your response. No it not exactly what I am looking for. But the overlays with keyboard looks cool to implement on my prototype. I have a try.

Thank you and hae a nice day.

Best regards

Emmy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines