Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing function on XD is stuck...

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm trying to publish a library so I can share the library link – we're a big team and everyone needs access to the same components that I've created, but XD just gets stuck on "Publishing..." 

The components are all vector-based and really small, so the file size shouldn't be an issue. 

I've tried stopping all CCD processes, restarting etc. etc. and none of that has worked. 

I opened CCD separately and I can see all of the elements in the library there, but it doesn't register as "complete". I was able to create a new library in CCD, copied all of the components over into that new library, but still no option to invite people to the library, which breaks the entire purpose of it. 

Please could someone help with this?

Thanks in advance! 

Alain

PS – I'm on the latest version of XD and I'm on an iMac running Catalina. 

Attachments are "Publishing..." screenshot, as well as examples of another library that allows me to share, and the current library with that option non-existant. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

I've found a solve that works for me! This was totally my fault, but it took me ages to figure out! Syncing for CC had paused under my preferences in the CCD app. I resumed them and everything started working again – the publishing finishes and I can share libraries etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found a solve that works for me! This was totally my fault, but it took me ages to figure out! Syncing for CC had paused under my preferences in the CCD app. I resumed them and everything started working again – the publishing finishes and I can share libraries etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alain,

Glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue and thanks for sharing the solution with us, I am sure it will help other community members. Feel free to reach out if you any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Rishabh!

I'll reach out if there's anything else – loving XD and the library function in general. 

Kind regards,

Alain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines