Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about main component in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I have had a problem with something in Adobe Xd for a while now. When I make a component usually in tutorials it cold master component but in my app, it is called the main component so, when I try to do multiple components into the main one, I cant edit multiple states on them. Has anyone had the same problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Mihaela 🙂 The Main component is the same thing as the Master component. The Xd dev team changed the name of it for some reason a while ago, so the older tutorials might be using "Master component" as the term.

For the issue of not being able to edit multiple states, I'm not sure I understand your setup. Are you refering to other components nested into the main one?

It would be very useful if you can post a screenshot, with the layers panel visible and the problematic components selected, perhaps explain in detail what you want to achieve too.

If you can also share the .xd file, that would be great (you can send it via PM too, if it's sensitive info).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines