Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Mockup plugin for Adobe XD isn't showing up after installed

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All - 

I'm having an issue with QuickMockup not showing up in my plugins in XD. Macbook pro running Monterey Version 12.3.1 - It shows I have it installed when I go to manage plugins, but doesn't show up within XD. My other plugins are functioning fine - both pre and post-installation of Quick Mockup. I've tried uninstalling, signing out and closing, and re-installing to no avail. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gingerl87183857 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have installed the latest versions of the Creative Cloud desktop app and the XD app. If you're already on the latest version, please launch activity monitor and close all Adobe-related processes from there and then reboot the computer to check again. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh - 

Thanks so much for looking at this so quickly. I tried the steps above and still wasn't able to get it to show up. Appreciate you trying, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines