• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Can't Verify Your Subscription Status" - Cant reach Adobe Servers

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently logged in with my School Account (as seen in the image) and I am wanting to use Adobe XD for prototyping part of my assignment, due to ya know being able to make a live prototype, but I can't launch Adobe XD because it can't reach Aobe Servers. This happens both at home and on school PC's (tried multiple different rooms and networks).

Photoshop launches completely fine so I am not sure why XD is having this issue 

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Download install and licensing , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Real_Birphon,

Thank you for conatcting us, If you're using Windows 7 this may help: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/win-7-users-getting-error-p206-unable-to-reach-adobe...

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No im signing in on both Windows 10 (School + Home - laptop) and Windows 11 (Home - Desktop)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Real_Birphon,
Please try the solutions in this post 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Real_Birphon,

Please try below mentioned steps,

If you are quick, you can position your cursor over the "edit" menu while hitting enter to "try again" on the message.  It might take a few tries, but I was able to get the menu open before the message box popped up again

- Go to Edit -> Preferences-> Security (Enhanced).  I turned off two options - "Enable protected mode at startup" and "enable enhanced security".

I don't like leaving these security options off, but this did fix the problem for my user and was hoping this information could benefit the community with figuring out why these options are causing an issue 
Hope it helps,

Regards,
Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines