• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Edit in Photoshop" images not updating on save

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new issue I have been seeing in the most current versions.

I am running on MacOS Big Sur Version 11.2.3 on a late 2020 Macbook Air M1.

I have the most current CC (5.4.2.540), XD (38.0.12.13), and Photoshop (22.3.0).

Some time around when Photoshop was changed over to the version to support the M1 ARM chips I noticed that it wasn't behaving well with XD, but haven't had an opportunity to really try it until today. 

What I am seeing is that if I take a masked image (drag and drop image from browser to shape in my design) and "edit in photoshop" it opens ok and allows me to edit as I normally would, but when I save it never pushes that update to the XD object. 

My initial issues when the update first launched made it so I couldn't even open Photoshop using the "edit in photoshop" option and I had to roll back the version of PS. I updated it back to the current version and noticed that new problem.

This is a process I have been doing with this machine and older versions of the software for awhile.

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 38.1 and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue. If it still doesn't work, could you please confirm if it is happening with a specific file or multiple files?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 38.1 and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue. If it still doesn't work, could you please confirm if it is happening with a specific file or multiple files?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This update appears to have fixed that issue for me. Thank you Rishabh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines