• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Question about XD looking at what happened with Dimensions

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the recent Dimensions change to a paid package under substance NOT included in the creative cloud Yearly/monthly price point. Will Adobe XD ever be a paid program? Will it follow this same free to price model? Reason I kinda hated the limiting functionality of texture control in Dimensions but I Also loved its simple use to just make something work vs learning or jumping on a bigger fully custom 3D program with higher lerning curve. Now looking at XD I Do not want to waste my time devote my time learning or converting Power Point files to use the newXD Presenter plugin which looks fun and way better than powerPoint theres a lock feature finally!!! haha if youve used powerpoint you cant lock anything PAIN!!!

Creative Designer, Production Artist, Photographer, Videographer
TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

you can currently get Adobe XD through two subscription plans. The first is called "Single App" and includes only Adobe XD. The second floor, instead, is called "All-apps" which includes all the applications in the Adobe suite. Below I leave you a page where you can consult the available plans: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/pricing/individual.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines