• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: New Overlay function doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with getting the components to work properly after putting them on an overly. Yikes! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Abby24906274oiu2,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind elaborating on the issue you're experiencing with the component on the overlay? Please share a short video showing the issue.

Tell us the version of XD and the details of the operating system.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika, 

Thanks for your reply. I am using a MacBookAir and the most updated Adobe XD version. Here are some videos trying to show the problem. The first example is using the same component on a regular vs. overlay screen. The second is showing how at first the dropdown responds by closing, but then it will not open again. I hope that is helpful. Let me know if you would like more info. 

Thanks!

Abby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To figure this out we need to see how the whole thing is set up. If you can send a part of the .xd file, with some problematic interactions / components, that would be great. You can upload somewhere and post the link here, or send it to me via PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines