Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover Saved Designs

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
about 6 months ago I had a free version of XD on my PC, did a bunch of designing/prototyping, etc

My computer died, and now I have a new computer, and I want to re-install XD, but now I notice that it is not Free anymore. More importantly, I don't have any way to find my old designs/prototypes. Help!

If I buy the program (conneted to my Adobe account) will I re-gain access to my old designs/prototypes? Where were they saved, exactly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Hope you are doing well and thank you for using XD .Please use the same ID you used for your previous system. You will able to retrive your document in the "Cloud Documents" tab. You can still use the free version of XD with limitation.

Hope this helps.

Reagards,

Muklesur Rahaman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, in addition to what is suggested by Muklesur Rahaman, you can go to assets.adobe.com. Here you will find all your files, as long as they have been saved to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines